As a rural school, we are proud to offer a wide range of programs for our students. From JK all the way to grade 9, there is something for everyone to find their passion and explore new learning opportunities.
Below are some of the programs that are available for your child.
After School Program K - 6
Hot Lunch is every Thursday from Oct. to May Each meal costs $2.00
Club Moo - students may have milk delivered to their classroom everyday if they wish.
Green Grove Public Library is housed in the school. Hours of operation are M,T,W, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. & Thurs. from 12:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Green Grove Public Swimming Pool is open to the public from May long weekend to August. Students take swimming for gym classes in May & June.
Physical Education and Sports
Physical education plays a huge role in our overall health. We are proud to offer physical education to all students everyday.
We are located in an area which also provides us access to a number of facilities like a skating rink and swimming pool as well as our school is outfitted with equipment that allows for a wind array of sports to be covered in class. Below are some examples.
- Skating, Hockey and Broom Ball (We use the skating rink located behind our school for daily lessons.)
- Swimming (We use the Green Grove Pool attached to the school for daily lessons.)
- Gymnastics and wrestling
- Track and Field
- Archery (We have many staff members who are NASP certified and trained to be able to teach archery safely and effectively for all students.)
- Golf and Disc Golf
- Volleyball, basketball, and badminton
We also have a number of sports teams available for your child to join.
- Archery (grades 3 and up)
- Mini Basketball (grades 3 - 6).
Junior High (Grades 6 through 9)
- Cross Country
- Track and Field